Monday 3 February 2014

Can you make what you always wanted to do, happen?

Working a 9-5 job with the same ol' routine of work, eat, party and sleep, I thought, was what we were suppose to do. Grow up, get a job, have a baby or two and voila! Perfect life. Perfect hair, flawless makeup, up to date trends is only a few things I was struggling to keep up with, with the illusion that this was all there was to it. Until I found other meanings to life, none of that bullshit would ever be able to provide me with what I was truly searching for. Happiness. Even if that meant having mud replace the foundation on my skin, shitty nappies, early mornings cupping tits and long days spraying weeds.


I have started a journey into discovering my true self. How I am able to fulfill my own happiness, create my own future and provide an environment  for my children to grow up and see things in a broader perspective rather than the typical child who has no idea where milk comes from.


Learning to pull on cows tits,  tackle calves and trying to move a bull after snapping his cock trying to impregnate one of my cows is only a few situations iv'e learnt to deal with becoming a farmers wife. Which funnily enough, does make me happy. 

Now this is the start of my journey to discovering new and beautiful things - whether it be for myself, my partner Stephen or my children.

Now my question to you is; Can you start your journey too? 









2 comments:

  1. So proud of you Shannon - can't wait to see where this leads to :) x

    ReplyDelete